Dates & Times
- The school re-opens for pupils on the 1st of September at 8:50 a.m. Pupils will finish at 12:00 noon on the first day for all pupils.
- Normal school hours will apply on Friday the 2nd of September.
- The school uniform may be purchased from Tom Murphy’s on Patrick Street. The school tracksuit may be purchased from Buckley’s on Shandon Street. Black shoes are part of the school uniform for all pupils.
- Pupils must bring a rain coat into school throughout the school term since they often go to the yard during wet days.
- Wednesday and Friday are tracksuit days.
- A number of coats were left in the school at the end of the last term.
- Parents/pupils may collect these on Thursday and Friday the 1st and 2nd of September.
- All coats left behind in school after Friday the 2nd of September will be donated to charity.